Find the form and function of the following underlined words and phrases:1. My two kittens love napping .
2. Napping gives the abundant energy .
3. Climbing is their favorite past tim e.
4. What they do while I am at work is no small mystery.
5.Stacy is planning to read for exams all summer .
6. To read all summer long takes patience.
7. Stacy is planning to read all her materials during the summer .
8. Her uncle thinks that being a teacher would be intellectually stimulating .
9. Students occasionally visit their teachers during office hours.
10. Students occassionally visit their teachers during office hours.
11. Students usually find office visits helpful.
12. Students usually find office visits helpful .
13. Most teachers believe student success is exciting .
14. Most teachers believe student success is exciting.
15. Beth’s cousin from Idaho ate with us last evening
16. She wondered if she would see the rest of the family .
17. Hurrying leads to mistakes.
18. Hurrying causes mistakes .
19. Graveyards give many people the creeps.
20. The man explained that he had been robbed .