There is an attached example
You need to choose one of these (A, B, C or D) options.
· Weeks 2-5: Choose an option. Start working on the case study.
· Week 6: Complete and submit the case study.
Your case study should focus on a real organization. Ideally, you should know something about this organization. Examples can include, but are not limited to, your organization [NOT YOUR CURRENT WORK ORGANIZATION], a branch of the armed services, an institution of higher learning, a place of worship, a store or restaurant in a national chain.
You need to choose one of these (A, B, C or D) options. Paper should be 5-6 pages.
· Option A –
· Examine an organizational change process/problem occurring within the organization (3pts),
· choose a theoretical model or models (from text) that frames the change process and its role in the organization (3pts).
· Discuss specific actions you would implement to facilitate the change process (3pts).
· Develop recommendations that other organizations can learn from the organizational change that you have observed (3pts).
· Use APA style, references and excellent writing (3pts).
· Option B –
· Examine an organizational dynamic problem (such as communication, leadership, effective teams, influence and power, motivation or diversity) within the organization (3pts).
· Identify how individual behavior affects this problem (3pts) and how you would address this particular behavior so that the organization would benefit (3pts).
· What theories would you incorporate to support your strategies? (3pts)
· APA style and excellent writing still count. (3pts)
· Option C –
· Focus on one or more challenges and/or opportunities in the organization (3pts).
· Develop reasonable solutions to the organizational dynamic problems observed using appropriate facts, concepts, principles, analytic techniques and theories (6pts).
· Discuss evaluation techniques and evidence (assessment data) that you would implement to measure organizational effectiveness (3pts).
· And yes, APA and writing style still count. (3pts)
· Option D –
· You are examining a real life organization and observe many issues, some good and some not so good. You are writing a book with Deal and Bolman that has an important message, even several messages (3).
· It has an interesting perspective and offers reasonable solutions to organizational dynamic problem (3), that perhaps could even be shared with the leadership of that organization.
· It needs to have references and sources (3), backed up with appropriate theory to support your comments (3).
· And yes, great writing style and APA notations are expected. (3).
Reference topics from chapters in your sources and supporting statements.
· Don’t forget references (including text), bibliography, and examples
· NO MORE THAN FIVE PAGES, Double-spaced.
· INDIVIDUAL SUBMISSION
Save the file as LastName1_LastName2.doc or .rtf. Upload the file and submit it through the title link above.
Here are topics of the course
– Field of Organizational Behavior – Introduction to organizational theory – Diversity
– Attitudes, Emotion and Personality
– Understanding Social Perception and Motivation
– Group Behavior, Teams and Communication
– Leadership and Power
– Managing Conflict – Organizational Structures
– Organizational Culture – HR Policies
– Managing Change and Organizational Stress