The proposal should let the reader know what is missing from the conversation and how your argument fills that gap.
This abstract should be written in Times New Roman or Calibri, doubled spaced, and 300 to 400 words in length.
The abstract should be written based on the research paper, which you will find attached.
Please consider or answer the following questions in the Abstract:
1) big picture problem or topic widely debated in your field.
2) gap in the literature on this topic.
3) your project filling the gap.
4) the specific material that you examine in the paper.
5) your original argument.
6) a strong concluding sentence.
For guidance, please check the other attached file.